Monday, November 26, 2012

Other Electronic Cigarette Stories


NicXvapor (ecigadvanced.com, nicxvapor.com)

I started vaping shortly after losing my job. I'd been curious about it and since a friend of mine (who owns a tobacco shop) was selling them I bought one. I didn't use it much for a while just because he didn't carry any parts. A friend of mine who had been vaping for longer found out and I was taken to a local-ish shop that dealt only in vaping. Once I knew I could get parts when I needed them I made the switch overnight.

This was all just months before we founded NicX. That story is continued here:http://nicxvapor.com/about.html


crymsannerose (ecigadvanced.com)

I first head about ecigs inadvertantly through a spam email with one of those try now, pay for it later deals. So, I did some research and found a site where I could buy a pen style for 10 and a pack of carts for 10. I managed to quit cigs except for my morning one for about 6 months. My husband didn't like me buying stuff over the net with his card, so he cut me off and right back to cigs it was...
Fast forward 2 years and I was at the bus stop one day with ghostdogg79 (our kids go to school together) and he showed me some of the things he was given and told me about this site. It took me a while to actually make it here and sign up, but I eventually did. I also went to the gas station up the road and bought a Fuma rechargeable pen style. Well, the pen style is ok, but it just doesn't quite compare to smoking, so I'm still a smoker. But I'm here on ECA and I've ordered my eGo-C. It shipped sometime today and I CAN'T wait for it to come in!!! I also ordered some tanks for it and several different flavors of juice. I have a vapebox ready and waiting to be stuffed with vape supplies!!! I'm siked about being here!!! Message and ask me anything!! I'll certainly be asking a LOT of questions until I get this vaping thing figured out!! Thank GOD ghostdogg is right down the road if I need any help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment