Monday, November 26, 2012

My first Electronic Cigarette Setup

After lots of feedback from members of my favorite forum ecigadvanced.com, I settle a series of products from constantvapor.com that I personally recommend do to their large selection, customer service, and fast and efficient delivery. I purchased an Ego Twist, Kanger T3, 1.8 ohm Kanger T3 replacement head and 3 24mg nicotine 10ml Menthol e-liquid bottles all under $70 (see complete setup below). I have been without a regular cigarette for over a week now with no desire to go back to regular cigarettes. This setup for me mimics the experience of a regular cigarette, delivering the same amount of nicotine without the extra chemicals of a regular cigarette. My quality of life has already changed for the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment